NO pictures for the next couple weeks, because we are in Montana, and it is BEAUTIFUL! AND I FORGOT my camera attachment, yes, yes, i am an idiot!
oh well! anyways, it is beautiful here, we are having a great time!
As for my pregnancy, i am still feeling sick, but doing a LOT better, having someone cook for you, makes a HUGE difference in how i feel. Because i haven't been able to cook food and then eat it, it is too horrid lately. SO, not seeing what goes into it, and smelling it, well, has made a BIG difference.
I believe I have to be on the END of the sickness! i am at week 12! already showing! Lovely! and, hopefully i am going to find out what the sex of the baby is in the next 2-3 weeks! Sounds early, but Fetal Fotos is amazing!
anyways, there is my life as of lately, sorry NO pictures! it is truly a bummer. i have already taken over 200 pictures only been here for 5 days, and i have to head over to some photo place to download the pictures, so i can erase and start over! i have a MAJOR issue with erasing! LOVE DIGITAL!
Have a great week everyone! hope everyone is fantastic! WILL add TONS of pictures from my trip as soon as i get home, middle of AUGUST! wowser long trip!
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Montana
Posted by
Heather
at
9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I can't wait to see you!! I am so glad you are feeling better now!
The third one is killer--I swear I was showing before I was even pregnant! Hope you start feeling better!
Sounds like you are having a fun time! What's in Montana?!? Can't wait to read all about it (and see it) when you get back!
Post a Comment