Saturday, August 9, 2008

Haircuts

Kynda got her first haircut! yay! well, TRIM! I took her to my cute hair lady laura... now, we ALL use her in our family! Except kapri!
My mom is in town, THANK HEAVENS! to help me out! and, lucky timing, i had a hair appointment... dun dun dun dun Hallelujah! I had her watch the girls during my 5 hour hair appointment. she brought kapri to get some drinks in and out... Poor baby! anyways, it was heavenly to finally get those ROOTS taken care of! GOOD DEATH! Kynda and Kayla's hair both look SERIOUSLY Precious! i don't have an after. because well, i always put their hair up, so i will take some more later! it was just cute! and her first time. YEAH YEAH i know she is 3! LONG HAIR RULEs! :O)



3 comments:

The Perry Family said...

Super Cute! Kallie loves getting her hair trimmed. She really only likes the part when they wash her hair. I always upgrade to the one where they massage your head and neck. We trim hers every 5 to 6 weeks to keep it off of her bum. I do so love the long hair :)

Tommy and Teisha said...

Your girls have such beautiful hair but I bet it is a pain to keep looking so pretty.

Tiffani Mills said...

Fun! Devri loves getting her hair cut too. Getting your hair done and driving to Tulsa were probably so much more relaxed with your mom. And fun for your girls! Cute pictures