here are some random photos as of lately! i haven't downloaded very many pics lately. I will get on that! sorry! The girls and me before church pretty kayla cute baby little gymnastic kayla little gymnastic kynda
WELL, i basically said it all in my interest section!
I have FOUR darling BEAUTIFUl amazing girls! they are the LOVES of my life!
They take up all my time, and energy!
I gain 100 or more lbs with each pregnancy, and then go on a lovely journey to try to lose it. My life really is ... my family and friends, and working out and TRYING to lose the weight. I have been doing this, kristiapproved.com and it is AMAZING!
i started out at 260 and am at 186. which is great! i LOVE TO ZUMBA and lift weights. I love my girls! i love my husband, i love my friends!! That sums me up basically!
6 comments:
so darling. our babies are getting so big!:(
Oh gosh~ They are all DARLING!!
They look so cute all dressed up for gymnastics!
All I can say is that your girls are so adorable!! Really all kids are cute but then there are the ones that really stand out!! You have those kids :)
So cute all ready for gymnastics! and you and your girls look adorable ready for church all matchy.
Oh my gosh~ So cute!!! I love the gymnastics outfits~ so adorable!!
Gymnastics!!! I love it! And those dresses (the brown and pink ones) are to DIE FOR!! Where did you get them????
Post a Comment