some have asked to post my jewelry! so, here are some of the latest fun creations! trust me they are MORE BEAUTIFUL IN PERSON!!!!
I loved this one! with the shells and the hoop earrings! FUN FUN!
Some brown long earrings!cute!
I made these for my friend heidi! just for fun! soo cute! love the red! gorgeous in person!
these were for my dear dear friend jen for her bday! her favorite color is purple! i tried the THREE together bracelet. my first! i think it turned out really cute!?
I made this for my friend Lindsey for her baby shower. BUT< it didn't get to her in time!!! . cute little headbands! and cute little baby bracelets!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
JEWELRY!
Posted by
Heather
at
7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
love them!! especially the first set! isn't jewelry so addictive? Making it yourself of shopping for it... haha :D
Love you babe!
WHATEVER! I want you to make some for me!!! You're FABULOUS at it!
You are so talented, I swear I can't stand it!
They are all SO SO SO ADORABLE!!!
Heather you are a pro! They all are awesome!! I love the baby bracelets and flower- I am such a sucker for baby stuff! Very cute
YAY! I can't wait till my package comes! heeheehee
Looks like fun-- I love the outfits
So nice. You are very talented. :)
Post a Comment